Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just Make Up Your Mind Already

My First Post. Pinch me. I had my first webinar class yesterday evening and it was very informative.  I am so glad I signed up and for free. I didn't think It would be this simple to write my first blog post. I had a million questions and a deer in a head lights look. I felt like a cave woman compared to all my chatting partners. My web-mates were very nice and understood that they were once where I was too. They too have been Lost, confused just didn't understand the ins and outs of a Blog.

I tied up my hair, grabbed my pen and pad out and begin to just write. I had a ton of questions racing through my head. How do I apply what I learned at the webinar? What do I name my blog? Who Really cares about little old me having a blog?  What makes me different from other "mommy bloggers" You get the point.

I have so many Twitter friends to thank. My Blog Journey has been a long road but they stayed by side and understood this was not an overnight accomplishment.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your new blog. You are lucky because your got to get the inside scoop before you actually dive in. I went in head first; having absolutely no idea what I was doing.

    I look forward to watching your blog grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Reka! Glad to hear that you have a blog! I cannot wait to watch and read your blog to grow! Luv ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats I know the feeling I set up my blog and it was empty for almost a year out of fear of the unknown. Smart move taking a class! I look forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Twitter friend. I'm a new blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I look forward to reading your posts. We can grow together =))

    ReplyDelete