Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Review

The set up for the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop was easy. I like that because cleaning is already a chore I dont want to have to do too much. My initial respond to the mop was uncertainty because they are plenty of other mops on the market. 

How is the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop different you ask? You can use your own cleaning solution. This is a big deal for me because I have a mobile little one and I dont want her to inhale strong chemicals. Also I didn't strain while mopping my floor because the swivel neck is wonderful to help get the nooks and crannies. It is lean enough to store after you are done cleaning. Unless you want to show it off to all your visitors that come over like I do. I give this mop two thumbs up. Good Job Rubbermaid. 





***Disclaimer:  I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. I did this review as part of http://www.shespeaks.com   members reviews. 

5 comments:

  1. Great review! and love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl when did you start a blog!!!! Love the background and I totally want that mop! Maybe for Christmas! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Reveal!!!!! This is bomb diggity!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background. Stopping by from class:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a mop like this. I love that you can use whatever solution you want to clean.

    ReplyDelete