Thursday, December 9, 2010

PopChips Review

Have you ever heard of PopChips?  I must say I have not until I was giving the opportunity to review their 7 different flavors. Where have I been?

PopChips describes it like this: "An All-Natural chip like you've never tasted before. Never fried (unhealthy). Never baked (undelicious)." If you are wondering how they make it they add some pressure, and POP! It's a chip. This is a bag you can enjoy without the worry of your waist expanding.

I gave The Mr. the BBQ flavored bag and he loved it. His taste buds are fascinated with breakfast food, cheeseburgers and sweets. So I was excited for him to enjoy them with me. That are my favorite as well.

I am eating the Original flavor as I write my review because they are tasty and leave no residue on my keyboard. This is great for people who eats chips with fake color flavor and use their jeans as a napkin. Admit it you've done that at least once in your life.

I would like to thank  http://happyandhealthymom.com and PopChips for such a wonderful opportunity.
  
Mouth Watering? Find out more info on Popchips here: http://www.popchips.com



Disclaimer: *I was not paid for this review. I did this review as part of the Happy and Healthy Mom Product Review Team. I was provided a variety box of PopChips and gave my honest opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment