Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three Days away...Yay!

"HO, HO HO!"
"Jingle Bells Jingle Bells."
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas."
"Let It Snow Let It Snow."

These are just a few of the songs I have been listening to while wrapping presents and baking cookies. I am in the holiday spirit seeing lights, decorations, a few carolers, holiday commercials, aggressive shoppers, oh and to the snow, Bah Hum Bug. 

This year will be our Little Girl's first Christmas. We went overboard because we want her to have every toy and book on the shelves. We also know it is very important for her to know the true meaning of Christmas. Yes, I know she will be excited if she only had the wrapping paper and the box the gifts came in.

I am a last minute shopper. No I am not proud of it but this year is different. I dont have the patience in me to wait in lines, or search for the hottest toys in the stores that are probably gone. This is me making excuses.

Three days away from Christmas. Are you done with your shopping? If Not who is left on your list? I hope nobody is being skipped for being naughty!

1, 2, 3, GO Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph is the most special.

Happy Holidays from My Family To Yours.

2 comments: