Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions? I have been asking this just to hear what people say. I listed a few:

Lose Weight
Quit Smoking
Quit Drinking
Spend Less
Pay off Debts
Buy A Home
Pick Up A Hobby

The resolutions sounds great. But I wonder If I ask what their New Year's resolutions were in June 2011 who will have done them or remembered what their resolution was.

I have a wonderful resolution and that is to not make one. What are your resolutions?

Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. You have an award waiting for you...congrats.

    http://supermomdiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from tonight's class! I have changed my goals recently. My goal from this year (2010) was to get organized by de-cluttering, getting a routine, etc. For the most part I accomplished it. Next year, my goal is to be on time to things. When I feel like I am accomplishing that goal I will move onto another one. I don't want to overwhelm myself with goals I know I can't accomplish. : ) Happy New Year (Early)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award cuz your soo groovy~!! Please stop by and view it here...

    http://madmoosemama.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. No resolutions for me. I'm just gonna keep plugging away like I've been. Except now I'm going to write stuff down so I can analyze my progress in a scientific kinda way. Uhhh. yeah.

    ReplyDelete